Mini Buggy and Swim

Creole Girl

I am looking for information on the mini buggy and swim excursion offered. I will be sailing on Carnival, but it is possible that it is offered on other lines as well. Has anyone heard anything about this excursion or done this? I have my heart set on SilverMoon, but my DH is not sure he wants to snorkel.

Your assistance is appreciated.

I did this excursion on the Carnival Destiny last week. I loved it it. But I must tell you, a group of us went, all the guys liked the buggys, but the women were NOT to fond of the rough trails we drove on. The tour guide (sorry, I cant remember her name) was phenominal, we all (guys & gals) agreed on that. The sight seeing bus tour to & from the mini buggy site was nice. The beach we did our swim at (which your gonna want to do, to rinse all the dirt kicked up by the buggys) was a really nice too. This was my first trip to Barbados and my only excursion there, so I dont have anything to compare it to. After our buggys, we just walked around the island, beautiful place. Great excursion for here, but not for for anyone that cant handle a real rough ride.

Archived