Poesia Toiletries

ShaNayNay34

Plenty of washcloths! I don't use them ( I always take my own sponge) but they kept leaving fresh ones each day until I had to tell them to stop. Think I had 8 of them at one point.

Toiletries are just bulk bodywash and shampoo containers on the wall in the shower. Think it was a a dispenser for soap at the basin but might be wrong. No lotions or potions of any kind.

Standard cabins had bodywash and shampoo containers on the wall in the shower not the greatest quality but does the job. At the sink my cabin had one little bar of soap that they replaced as needed or requested, also had 2 shower caps.

I brought my own bar and shampoo and still the steward replaced the small bar even when it wasn't unwrapped. I think I had 11 of them by the end of the trip.

The cabin steward always replaced towels/washcloth daily even when I told them I didn't need new towels every day.

There is a sign on the wall or bathroom door that says leave towels in a specific place if you don't want them replaced well they were replaced anyway.

Archived