* Carnival VICTORY <3 Photos Photos & more Photos Review <3<3 *

Kubanita

Great pictures, brings back memories of our 2009 cruise on the Victory. I have to agree this is the best itinerary and we were fortunate that we also had the stop in Dominica, to bad Carnival dropped this port in 2010.

I have a question when you get a minute. Did any of these ports require tenders? Thanks!

Nope. No tenders. :) You have plenty of time to research the excursions ... you will be a pro by the time the cruise sails my friend.. :D I hope that I can help you in any way through my own experiences. Thank you very much for reading :):)

Bea.

AWESOME REVIEW with GREAT PICS!! My wife and I are doing this cruise with our kids (1,4 and 9) in October for the first time. Your pics look amazing and even though I want to enjoy my summer, this is making me wish it was next week :D...Subscribed

Awww that is so sweet!! Thank you !!!! Your kids will have the time of their lives.. i GUARANTEE..!! and so will you and your wife :) I hope you continue to enjoy the review and thank you !!!

great review. love the picture reviews.

when we were in st thomas we went to saphire beach..the beach was like little rocks not really sand.

the beach you went to is it sand or little rocks?

can't wait to read the rest of your review keep it up

Just under two weeks before our Victory cruise! This isn't my first time on the Victory or in the Southern Caribbean (but I will visit some new islands) and I can't wait!
I now see why you are booking again... I WILL TOO EVENTUALLY ..!! so awesome without a doubt!! i WISH YOU A GREAT CRUISEEEE :D

Glad you enjoyed it, we did it last November and are doing it again this Nov too.
I see more and more people book this cruise over .. you guys are so right! Totally worth it !!! I hope you enjoy in Nov :)

Leaving this weekend on the Victory! Thanks so much for your review to get us in the mood to cruise! (like we needed more help) :D

Great pics! Can't wait to see the rest!:)

hahhaa thats awesomeeeee!!!!!!! I am glad to help!!!!!! thanks for reading !!

Nope. No tenders. :) You have plenty of time to research the excursions ... you will be a pro by the time the cruise sails my friend.. :D I hope that I can help you in any way through my own experiences. Thank you very much for reading :):)

Bea.

Thanks, good to know!

Great pictures, brings back memories of our 2009 cruise on the Victory. I have to agree this is the best itinerary and we were fortunate that we also had the stop in Dominica, to bad Carnival dropped this port in 2010.
i HAVE TO AGREE !! Its too bad that they dropped Dominica, That would of been great to also visit. But I am not complaining since the rest made up for it. Thank you so much for reading :)

Really enjoying your review and pictures. The photo's have such vivid colors.

Thanks

Thank you !! I love vivid. ;) been criticized before for maybe too much color but what the heck... life needs to be vivid!!!! :p

pictures are beautiful and so are you. keep them coming the ship looks awesome!! Going to have to show this thread to my hubby :D

Aww please do soo.. you are so sweet !!!! thank you !!! :):)

Thanks for the great review so far. I love seeing different peoples perspectives. We are sailing on this cruise over Christmas, getting away from cold prairie winters!!

Looking forward to the rest of it!

great review. love the picture reviews.

when we were in st thomas we went to saphire beach..the beach was like little rocks not really sand.

the beach you went to is it sand or little rocks?

can't wait to read the rest of your review keep it up

Its sand. No rocks !!!! and its Gorgeous! :) Thanks for reading and glad to help :):)