* Carnival VICTORY <3 Photos Photos & more Photos Review <3<3 *

Kubanita

Day 3 : Sea Day

Woke up again to beautiful weather. had our usual breakfast at Lido deck and then I took the time to walk around the ship and try to take some pictures of it... I think these are the only pictures I have of the ship itself etc because for the remanding of the week we were so busy. I have to make a note, the ships decoration feels like you are underwater, there are lots of sea horses, octopus, fish, etc decoration all throughout ( as you will notice on the pics ) Later on we stayed at the Lido deck to watch the Mixology contest which was pretty fun, and then the Hairiest Chest competition which was even better. Tonight was also Captain Night.

img8467i.jpg

HMMMM is this picture taken on the lido deck?? if so that will be my cabin window on the right :D

Trying... Trying... haha. thanks for noticing :)

I am sure you will have a great time on the Glory. Which itinerary does it have? I always cruise in May, mostly, I think its a good month. =)

Hi Beatriz! My sailing on the Glory is a 5 night Bahamas trip from Norfolk, Va. Two sea days and stops in Nassau and Freeport. Not the greatest itinerary but it is out of my homeport, so no flying or hotels. Just drive 15 minutes and get on the ship! :)

Hi There ! We were on the same cruise so it is cool to read your review. We booked with Calabaza in Barbados and had a blast! We had crazy weather in Barbados & St. Lucia. I am looking forward to seeing your pics!

Also, I wanted to mention for those about to go on this trip that the first time we went to St. Thomas we went to Megan's bay. This time we went to Sapphire and LOVED it.. I would highly recommend it :)

Hey there...!! Yes 5/20 was our sail date thats awesome!! We probably crossed eachother somehow on the ship and didnt even realize it :D In barbados it rained... but not as bad as it did while on St Lucia :( That was pretty bad. I have read wonderful reviews about calabaza tours also. How was your snorkeling experience? Im finishing my review on the silver moon now. Did you make a review or have pics of the cruise? :) Thank you for reading mines !! :D

HMMMM is this picture taken on the lido deck?? if so that will be my cabin window on the right :D

aww im afraid not .. This is actually on Deck 3 right outside by where guest services is etc. I think this is the only place where I saw this bench. Im sorry I should of specify. :(

By the way I think being on lido deck is actually awesome because really this is where everything is. You can walk right outside. Im sure you will enjoy your room position :D

Edited by Kubanita

Ahhh yea,HELLO, people Kubanita IS beautiful, but did you see that picture of those sandwhiches :eek::)....Well there goes all my training and working out for the month..I may eat 24/7 by the looks of the food from your pics...friend request sent!

I work out and always intentionally drop 5-6 pounds prior to a cruise knowing that will put it back on :cool:

Last cruise on the Elation, I dropped 6 pounds but put on 10!!! I'm sure the three extra days in New Orleans (beignets, muffaletas, po-boys, etc) didn't have anything to do with it!! ;)

Hi Beatriz! My sailing on the Glory is a 5 night Bahamas trip from Norfolk, Va. Two sea days and stops in Nassau and Freeport. Not the greatest itinerary but it is out of my homeport, so no flying or hotels. Just drive 15 minutes and get on the ship! :)

That sounds good to me.. Will be a relaxed fun trip !!! I have also sailed from Miami just to Nassau, Freeport and the experience of the whole cruise itself is awesome!!! Sooo have a blast and enjoy !!!!!! ;):D

I work out and always intentionally drop 5-6 pounds prior to a cruise knowing that will put it back on :cool:

Last cruise on the Elation, I dropped 6 pounds but put on 10!!! I'm sure the three extra days in New Orleans (beignets, muffaletas, po-boys, etc) didn't have anything to do with it!! ;)

Hahaha. I have a confession to make. I Gained around 6 pounds as well !! :confused::rolleyes: but honestly.. who cares... I HAD A BLAST ! :D now just time to diet again... till the next cruise anyhow lol.

That sounds good to me.. Will be a relaxed fun trip !!! I have also sailed from Miami just to Nassau, Freeport and the experience of the whole cruise itself is awesome!!! Sooo have a blast and enjoy !!!!!! ;):D

Enjoying and having a blast are at the top of my list. :D

Day 4: Barbados - SILVER MOON CATAMARAN

This might be the longest writting of the review but you should read ;)

I spent many hours in CC searching for the best excursion while on Barbados. Initially I had contacted Sasha Catamaran for their sailing but they were completely booked. I was then recommended to try Silver Moon Catamaran and I was soo glad i did. Turns out this was the highlight of the trip for me, excursion wise. I wanted to go on their 12 passanger catamaran but that was already sold out, so we ended up going in the 24 passenger catamaran. No problem what so ever!! Once off the ship we walked into the terminal where the tours and busses area was, we were to meet at 9:00 am on gate no.2

Everyone was already there waiting early, and by 9:05 I think we were off to our destination. The marina was literally a 5 minute drive. Once there you were to meet with the captain and crew to enjoy the rest of the day. You are required to take off your shoes/ sandals prior to going on the boat.

My first impression was...WOW!! This boat is amazing!! It was well taken care off, and Huge!!! Now.. let me talk a litle bit about the crew... and why i say this was my favorite excursion...

From the moment you step in the boat you are treated like royalty... seriously... the crew is amazing. They right away greeted everyone with rum punch, and told us that we were free to use everything and ask for whatever we wanted. No problem. I got my first Rum Punch! :D Thanks!! hehe..

We were then to sail first to the snorkeling spot. we were offered some delicious bread on the way.. once sailing it started to rain... but that didnt stop it from being fun. The crew offered more drinks, and put on some music to alleviate the rain drama. Sun came back out once we were at our snorkeling spot. Okay... so this was my first time EVER doing something like this... and I admit I was shy, and embarrassed. Now I have to mention that I was so delighthed and thankful to God because hubby and I met two wonderful couples also from CC while on the ship. Joan, June, Eddy and Roy

!!! I MISS YOU GUYS !!!! They are from Alabama... talk about southern hospitality... these people were great..the sweetest!!! So Joan helped me with my fear of being a newbie...and taught me the basics of snorkeling. I am so thankful !! THANK YOU JOAN if you indeed read this!!

Also, the captain asked who else was new and turns out another guy was... and he explained to myself and him what we should know.. and thats it it was easy.. I snorkeled like a pro lol. I think what saved me is the fact that I am a very good swimmer.

Snorkeling experience: Okay so from what I heard others say they thought that the reef was not the greatest but they still enjoyed it very much. One of the crew members was with us at all times, and he also gave us a litle bit of history on what was underneath the water. I thought that was cool actually.

After the reef we were to sail to another place to meet the turtles..

Swimming with turtles experience: WOW ! Never in my life have I seen a turtle up so close .. okay maybe I have in the Miami zoo.. but not the same lol. These turtles look sooo nice!!! There were about 4 turtles in total..at least from what I saw.. we were told something had happened the day before, not sure what..and they werent around as much. sucks.. but anyways I still got some pretty good shots of them. It was a wonderful experience indeed.

After swimming with the turtles... we were treated to an awesome lunch which consisted of rice, fish, chicken, mac and cheese, cole slaw, garlic bread, salad. They had a lot of options. pics will show. and more drinks of course. They had rum punch, local beer, and some other drinks, also wine. After lunch we stopped for a swim for about an hour .. and then we were to sail back to the ship. On the way back the crew was mixing some pina coladas.. and oh Almost forgot, for dessert we had some yummy cookiess.

This excursion was awesome thanks to THE CREW !! I cannot put into words how attentive they are, and how welcome they make you feel. The whole excursion lasted about 5 to 6 hours I would say. Totally worth it. Having our own private catamaran was great, never felt crowded by others..on the contrary we all made friends and had the time of our lives... and to my new friends from Alabama.. we were to meet with them for St Marteen later on in the cruise. ;) AWESOME AWESOME AWSOMEEE DAY AT BARBADOS IN SILVER MOON CATAMARAN.

Okay, now to the million pictures.... ( okay, not literally, but I HAVE A LOT :eek::D )

Edited by Kubanita

You guys look like you had a great time! We really enjoyed Calabaza and seems like they are very similar. We had a much smaller boat with only 12 people on it. They also treated us like royalty and had a ton of homemade local food. You got some amazing pics! I was really tired and decided not to snorkel at the second stop but after seeing the pics, I know I really missed out :( I did a review that hasn't posted yet in the member review section of the boat but I have lots of pics. Maybe I will post on your review to compare! :D

You guys look like you had a great time! We really enjoyed Calabaza and seems like they are very similar. We had a much smaller boat with only 12 people on it. They also treated us like royalty and had a ton of homemade local food. You got some amazing pics! I was really tired and decided not to snorkel at the second stop but after seeing the pics, I know I really missed out :( I did a review that hasn't posted yet in the member review section of the boat but I have lots of pics. Maybe I will post on your review to compare! :D

Please Go ahead !!!! :):) It was a great cruise indeed no matter what different excursions we might have taken, im sure we both had a blast!! Thank you for sharing !!! :)

Edited by Kubanita

Wow Awesome review!!! My husband and I are taking this cruise in January and I just booked with Silvermoon!! Im so excited!!!:D

wohooo..!!!! You will have a FABULOUS time !!!!!! :D:D

Wow, what fun in Barbados! Awesome pictures, can't wait to be there in September!
Thank you so much !! :)