anyone having problems on carnival site?

When i go into my reservations to pull up the shore excursions the page does not come up and it hangs my computer up.

Have tried clearing history, restarting computer and nothing is working since mid day.

anyone?

Nothing works for me for spa appointments yet. I emailed Carnival and haven't gotten a reply yet. I can book excursions, but where it says spa treatments....there are no options.

I booked my excursions this afternoon with no problems at all. I see a lot of posts with this problem, so I am wondering if maybe its a server overload problem at busier times of the day. You may try (if possible) to book your excursions or spa treatments during "off peak" hours during the day or in the middle of the night and see if that helps any.

I have a mac and the site dragged along and timed out when I tried to do anything. Now I clear the cookies before I go to the site and it has been perfect. I have registered online, booked excursions, made payments, etc.

Me too! I posted about this yesterday, someone suggested putting my browser in compatibility mode but that didn't help. Have also tried it on my work computer with a different version of IE and it still didn't work. I can get everything EXCEPT ground transportation, which is the the only thing I need to book!

I never go to Carnival's site unless it is with Firefox. IE will spin its little 'thinking circle' for hours while I do all my looking, searching, and booking on Firefox!. Believe me, I tried to keep hope for months. Changed search engines...no issues. But I am not saying its not their convoluted, hard to get around site..:rolleyes:

When i go into my reservations to pull up the shore excursions the page does not come up and it hangs my computer up.

Have tried clearing history, restarting computer and nothing is working since mid day.

anyone?

I can't guarantee this will work but try it...

Go into "tools" then "compatibility view settings" and add Carnival's site.

Then back to "tools" and "internet options" then under "browsing history" click "delete" open it up and make sure that the following are checked: preserve favorites website data, temporary internet files, cookies, history. Then click delete.

Wait for it to run it's delete process. Then close out all internet explorer screens (assuming you are using explorer).

Then open it back up and try it.

I'm curious to see if it works for you.

Then if it does work and you, you will need to repeat this every few times you get on Carnival's site. I could get on the website fine until I would try to go into excursions or maybe it was called plan activities.

Archived