Marina Cruise- Baltic Treasures

auntybevy

Specialty Restaurant reservations

• Your booking must be paid in full.
  • The online dining reservation system closes 7 days prior to your sailing's embarkation date.
  • Owner's, Vista and Oceania Suites may make reservations 90 days to 15 days prior to embarkation.
  • Penthouse Suites may make reservations 75 days to 15 days prior to embarkation.
  • Concierge Level Veranda staterooms may make reservations 60 days to 15 days prior to embarkation.
  • Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Staterooms may make reservations 45 days to 15 days prior to embarkation

Thanks so much for your replies. I did join the Aug 1 thread. We will be staying in Stockholm for two nights and Copenhagen for two nights. Any suggestions for hotels and transfers. So many questions - sorry but I am so impressed with this board and your speedy responses.

I won't suggest hotels in either city because it's so long since we stayed in either city (as well as not knowing what kind of digs you are considering) ... As to transfers, we usually transfer ourselves. In CPH it's particularly easy for us because we have a Danish friend who picks us up for a private visit after a cruise.

Both cities are wonderful. In Stockholm, be sure to see the Vasa Museet. There is also a marvelous handicrafts museum across the street.

Mura

Archived