JH Said!

Okay, get the popcorn ready... BUT!

Why do people feel the need to come to CC and immediately post something that John Heald said on his blog or Facebook? Obviously if it is of importance people know they can go directly to the source and read it.

Like I said, I know I am setting myself up here, but really?

Why do people feel the need to come to CC and immediately post something that John Heald said on his blog or Facebook? Obviously if it is of importance people know they can go directly to the source and read it.

Not everyone reads his blog or is on FB..enough said I guess!!:D

I get this... I guess my point is, if they cared couldn't they go and just read his blog?

I have never sailed with him.. had no idea whom he was before here.. and I personally don't read his blog.. but I am on his FB page.. but too each their own..;)

I don't blog and while I do read his facebook antics some times there are days that I don't even open them. It just depends what type of mood I am in that morning.

But I have to say that the few times I did read his facebook thingy I am surprise that he hasn't ripped some people apart the way the write to him. He does have self control. Then I guess that is why he is the head cruise director.

Not quite sure why you posted this, or really why you care whether or not someone shares information from JH? :confused: John is Carnival's brand ambassador and typically lets folks know what's going on. I met him last year on the Freedom...he is a very charismatic fellow, and very nice as well.

So, what's the problem? :rolleyes:

Fair enough, but I, for one, don't like the style of blogs. I think it's sometimes difficult to follow the flow of information.

Furthermore, if everyone stopped asking questions on CC (ie: chair hog, smoking, cutbacks, etc), what would we all read (and reply to) on CC?

If I happen to be scrolling through the threads and see a title that does NOT interest me, I keep scrolling.

Personally, even if information on CC is recycled from another source (blogs, phone calls, emails, etc), I always know there's a common medium for information...HERE.

Just my opinion, and NOBODY should be flamed for creating or replying to a thread, even this one. :D

I am very appreciative of people posting information from other sites (blogs, Facebook). I do not spend all day surfing the internet but do check Cruise Critic regularly. If there is thread with a title that interests me, I read it. If I am not interested, I don't. So, to those of you who post John Heald comments from his blog and/or Facebook, thank you. You read it so I don't have to. :o

I am very appreciative of people posting information from other sites (blogs, Facebook). I do not spend all day surfing the internet but do check Cruise Critic regularly. If there is thread with a title that interests me, I read it. If I am not interested, I don't. So, to those of you who post John Heald comments from his blog and/or Facebook, thank you. You read it so I don't have to. :o

Not a facebooker nor a blogger. Just tell me the scoop here:)

The same reason certain people on other lines boards would qualify as working for the PR or S&M department of those cruise lines. As soon as a press release is out or the company president coughs they've posted it.

Archived