E. Caribbean Valor cruisers...which side of ship is facing ports?

I asked the same question a while ago when I was booking my cabin. The answer I got...It depends on how busy the port is- if they back in or pull in. No real definitive answer.

I haven't looked in ages, just gonna flow with it, but I had heard at one point that there were as many as 7 ships in at least one of the ports. Again, don't know what time of year that referred to anymore.

We just returned from the E. carribean on Valor, in Nassau the ship was docked with the port on the left, ( I always get the correct names messed up) but it didn't really matter because the Disney boat docked next to us, blocking the veiw, all you could see was their ship. In St. Thomas the right side of the ship was facing land, their was only 1 Holland America ship docked, but they were in front of us. And then in St. Marten the left side was towards land. Hope that helps, we just returned Sunday so I'm not sure when you will be sailing, I heard the ports are much busier at different times of the year.

Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Martin. Just curious. Thanks! :D

I was thinking the same thing for our Valor cruise in August. We have our balcony cabin on the left side(I don't know if this is port side). So if you are walking towards the bridge our cabin is on the left.

Archived