Enough Already!!!

lsp

Please, quit complaining about everything under the sun. Who cares who is red, who is gold and who is platinum. The only thing that really matters is that platinum gets the free laundry and if you fold up your dirty stuff really small and tight you can get an amazing amount of dirty stuff in those paper bags. Do it correctly and you can send out one bag and get back 2 or even 3 bags of clean stuff.

We waited a long time to hit platinum because we took 7 day or more cruises once a year while we saw others taking these 3 & 4 day cruises twice a year and they hit platinum in no time. Didn't seem fair to us but we didn't complain, just waited our time for our laundry and our free gift. What was our gift last year? Supposed to be the little shoulder bag thing but we got the pen and phone book that will fit in your pocket. Didn't complain. Guess what, we got it again on the second Magic cruise out of Galveston and I really wanted that little shoulder bag.

If they start giving us hats to wear on the boat saying who's red and who's gold then I might complain, but I will probably wear a purple hat to just confuse the issue, but that's just me. I never picked Carnival for the freebies, I picked them because I thought it would be fun and it has been, every time.

Archived