Need info on Teenagers excursions

Laje

:cool: Ahoy mates! Just curious about Carnival's Fun SHip's teenagers group...They claim that Teenagers can pick out thier own excursion tours (as a group) to go with the Carnival's shaperone. In a way i think it's great being that teenagers kinda like being to themselves however it's a bad thing when you are trying to perhaps reserve your excursions tours as a family being together...I have noticed that the teenagers do get a 20% discount of the price of the excursion.

I would like to know about this too as I have 3 teenagers and have only 1 family excursion booked in Grand Cayman. I know my kids prefer hanging w/their friends much more than w/us. Someone did post the teen's program from the Miracle on this board. It listed what activities they had on board for them to do daily, but I didn't see any mention of teen excursions. Anyone know?

Hello Tribbs....I do believe that only the Carnivel Fun SHips only offer this for thier teen groups (two of them - seperated by age groups). I did get my tickets just the other day and i noticed that it had mentioned this in my Carnival ticket information...Just curious if anyone had thier teens in this program and how they enjoyed thier tour....Also i want to know...i believe thet because thier are tow differnet age groups of the teens that the younger teens activites end at midnight whereas the older teens can have thier activities up till 2am...Is this correct?

From reading reviews and Carnival's information, it looks like Carnival has revamped their activities for older teens, ages 15-17. In the past, this group only had a couple of scheduled activities during the week. Now, there is a teen counselor on each ship and this new group is called Club02. The 12-14 year olds are not in the teen group; they are still in Camp Carnival. All this means is that there will be activities offered for all ages, up to 17! I have 15 and 17 year old boys that are looking forward to meeting friends in Club02. When supervised activities end for each age group will change day to day.....sometimes there will be nothing going on after 10pm, other times there will be a movie, show or dance to go to. You'll need to check the Camp Carnival or Club02 schedules once on board. (if you do a search, somebody posted the schedules for these age groups recently; if not the same, they should be similar throughout the fleet)

As far as the excursions, I am not sure if it is for the 12-14 year olds or the 15-17 year olds. I do know that the counselor will poll the group and they vote on what excursion to take. Whether or not the excursions will be offered on your cruise depends on how much interest there is.

My boys , ages 13. 16 and 17, spent all of their time on board with the friends they met, other than eating dinner with us, which was fine as my husband and I enjoyed our time together. But we had excursions together in each port which was good or I would hardly have seen my boys!

Archived