What needs to be pre-booked on Allure?

My fiance and I will be sailing on the Allure in November for our honeymoon. I realize there are a lot of things that can be pre-booked online like specialty dining, entertainment, cabin accessories, drink packages, etc.

What stuff do you suggest we pre-book and of those things is there anything that needs to be pre-booked way in advance?

I already booked the Prohibition Party because I beleive it could sell out and I don't want to chance that. Is there anything else?

My wife & I just got back from the Allure and we did not book for anything. We discussed about attending some shows, along with specialty dinners., not saying it was impossible but almost!!! We got lucky with dinners simply because other people had canceled. Shows were a little different. ANYWAY…..point being……..PRE-BOOK EVERYTHING…..you can always cancel. Keep in mind, they may charge you a cancellation fee if you don’t cancel within 24 hours.

My fiance and I will be sailing on the Allure in November for our honeymoon. I realize there are a lot of things that can be pre-booked online like specialty dining, entertainment, cabin accessories, drink packages, etc.

What stuff do you suggest we pre-book and of those things is there anything that needs to be pre-booked way in advance?

I already booked the Prohibition Party because I beleive it could sell out and I don't want to chance that. Is there anything else?

WOW!!

The Prohibition Party is open for you ALREADY 5 months out??? That seems super early :confused:

WOW!!

The Prohibition Party is open for you ALREADY 5 months out??? That seems super early :confused:

Hey im on the pre cruise planning page for my booking and i dont even see the prohibition party listed at all? If someone could lead me to it id be grateful.

Hey im on the pre cruise planning page for my booking and i dont even see the prohibition party listed at all? If someone could lead me to it id be grateful.

It is listed in the Specialty Restaurant area of the reservation.

It's under the food and drink reservations and specialty restaraunts and dining experiences. At least that's how I found it. And it's for the Allure only but I'm sure you knew that.

It's under the food and drink reservations and specialty restaraunts and dining experiences. At least that's how I found it. And it's for the Allure only but I'm sure you knew that.

Only for the Allure:eek: That figures why i cant find it... oh well. Still lots of good stuff on the Oasis.

My girlfriend and I booked our March sailing on Allure 2 days before it sailed. We didn't have time to prebook anything. The first afternoon of the cruise they had a special event in Studio B (the ice skating rink area) specifically for reserving shows, etc. They had 4 or 5 attendants with computers who would tell you what was available when, and we made all our reservations right then and there. Obviously you'll have a better chance of doing exactly what you want exactly when you want if you do it far in advance though. :)

WOW!!

I just booked the Prohibition Party for December! I also just booked Rita's fiesta and a specialty dining package. The show reservations are not yet open.

I just got off the Allure Sailing on 5/27 and I honestly didn't pre-book any speciality restaurants because I was hoping to save money. Alas we did not like the main dining room food, so we had to make last minute reservations. Giovanni's was never available to book for dinner (we were able to get in their for lunch though), so I'd say book at least that speciality restaurant in advance.

Archived