Oasis and falmouth

elou

Sorry to ask on this board, but NEVER get answers on port board. You get answers ONLY if its about beach, ziplining or adventures. When someone tries to ask about horse and buggy tour in town or around Estate, no answers. ANYONE do these, or walking tour or how about the OUTAMENI experience. THANK YOU to anyone who answers.

If you want to see the reality of the island, take the free shuttle to the rose shops. You will see plenty. We left the grounds to take a little walk and only made it one block and we returned to the safety of the fenced in shopping area. I can't imagine a where a walking tour would go.

If you want to see the reality of the island, take the free shuttle to the rose shops. You will see plenty. We left the grounds to take a little walk and only made it one block and we returned to the safety of the fenced in shopping area. I can't imagine a where a walking tour would go.

I agree with the walking tour maybe not being a great Idea. I am not easily made uncomfortable and once we left the gated port area in Falmouth....I was very uncomfortable. We were out for 30 minutes and were offered drugs numerous times and followed by many people begging us to buy drugs, a ride or come look at their shop. To say that they were pushy would be a huge understatement

I took the tour to the good hope estate that included the horse and buggy ride. Actually, there was not that much actual movement in the horse and buggy (really a wagon) but it was very enjoyable. Our guide with us was very pleasant and knowledgeable. All of the people at falmouth working for RCC or the tours were very gracious.

I took a Trolley Tour when I was there last May, and it is a good way to see a lot of the city. It was very safe, and there is a Restroom stop during the tour.

The Trolley Tour was only about 90 min and the cost was very reasonable ($14.)

Radio

;);)

We did the Bobsled and Dunns River Falls Combo. The Bobsled was the big surprise. We rode a "ski lift" to the top of the mountain. It seemed like a 30 minute ride and it was gorgeous with a view of the ocean to the left. Then we rode the bobsled down which really was a lot of fun. After you ride down, your bobsled is pulled back up the mountain so you get an additional ride. It was during this ride up that we were able to take great photos. Then, we rode the ski lift back down the mountain. I highly recommend it! We ranged in ages from 19-54 and everyone loved it.

I took a Trolley Tour when I was there last May, and it is a good way to see a lot of the city. It was very safe, and there is a Restroom stop during the tour.

Radio

;);)

Sounds great.

Where did you pay, on the ship or in port?

Do you need a reservation?

no actually inside the gate. There was a sign in the shopping area that pointed toward a parking area which is past the shopping toward the town exit gate. A woman was sitting there and we asked about it and she said the bus would be there shortly and it was. It was open aired and the guide narrated along the way. I was able to get some good photos of the real Jamaica.

Radio

;);)

Very interested in doing this trolley tour.

Still hoping that someone can answer my question.

Do you get tickets on board the ship or at the trolley ride?

Archived