Horseshoe bay beach redevelopement

JILLYJILLM

What's the status of the upgraded restaurant, rental supply and bath house on Horseshoe Bay Beach? Is it a construction zone still?

I can find any information about what we will find when we get down to the beach.:(:confused:

What's the status of the upgraded restaurant, rental supply and bath house on Horseshoe Bay Beach? Is it a construction zone still?

I can find any information about what we will find when we get down to the beach.:(:confused:

There are NO pictures of the facilities on Horseshoe Beach anywhere, can I expect an open burger shack, bathhouse and beachchair/umbrella rental (during posted beach hours of course)? Is is close to the entrance to the beach?

I honestly didn't pay that close attention to what the facilities looked like, but as I recall they were mostly 'off' the main beach area near the entrance. There was a large building with an area to rinse feet (probably where the restrooms/changing rooms are) and we did see a snack area just beyond. I saw one or two covered shade areas that had drinks for sale (bottled water, soda, etc) but nothing really 'on' the beach itself.

Archived