Junior Suite on Majesty

I have booked a Junior Suite on Majesty next year on Deck 6 (Cabin 608). Has anyone been in this cabin and is it as good as those on Deck 9? There are only two on deck 6 (foreward) and I am not sure whether or not I have made a mistake and booked the wrong one.

We have booked Junior Suite 905 and travel in July. I think it's an unobstructed view!

Many thanks for advice. I have now changed my booking to Cabin 905 as it has a bay window, picture window and unobstructed view. Its my own fault for not checking more thoroughly, but it cost me another £39 to change. Have a great cruise in July.

Many thanks for advice. I have now changed my booking to Cabin 905 as it has a bay window, picture window and unobstructed view. Its my own fault for not checking more thoroughly, but it cost me another £39 to change. Have a great cruise in July.

we've got 902/904 told good views, def better with the bay window i'd say, gone for the port side in case of bad weather for the sail out of venice

• 1 month later...

Just to let you know that 905 has an excellent location. Right beside the lift and the Royal Observatory bar - perfect for a quiet nightcap! The view is excellent from the cabin - great to watch the entry to Venice from. We were never disturbed by noise from other passengers or engine noise etc. I hope you have as good a cruise as we did! Also, the suites have shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, body lotion and bath towels. This should cut down on your packing. There are also DVD players in the suites and a fridge. Enjoy!

• 1 year later...