Anyone hear

Gingee

Has anyone heard from any NCL cruisers that are in the Atlantic (by Virginia) area today? I heard from another site that one their ships is now going through rough water. (storm again)

a thread was started on this (dawn going through rough seas..i think is the name)...there's a strong low off the mid atlantic coast. here in jersey it's 45 degrees, raining, and gusty winds. by sunday it's going to nice but tomorrow will be rough seas as well for the Dawn.

check my post on the "looks like Dawn" post! All is ok and well!

I will help other find it :D

Don't worry guys. We are on the Dawn.

It is wonderful! You will love it.

Seas are rough tonight but the Captain warned us today when we left Nassau that it would/could get rough. Believe me...I don;t even swim..and I am not worried!

We are on the 10th floor aft so very rocky....quite funny. Rocking side to side and front to back. Everything in our suite is creaking!

Who cares??? We are having fun and Capt. Peterstam is taking good care of us.

Murder Mystery is sooo much fun. You will love it ALL..that's why we came back!

NJCruiser21 DO THIS murder mystery!! We had 254 at the dinner...we broke a record!

Colin is back...funny as ever.

Weather was great for the whole cruise. Couldn't ask for better. Staff is wonderful! Ship is immaculate. They are still doing some repairs from the

WAVE but do NOT intrude at all.

Corina, the butler, is just adorable. Very accomodating and efficient. I'm taking her home with me to share with Mimi.

Any questions? I'll try to check in tomorrow and answer them. Or, I'll answer them when I get home...I promise!

Slots were great this trip! Good luck to you all.

Off to have a drink...yes, I'll have one on you all! Wish I wasn't headed to NY BUT I am! So much fun....so little time!

If you are leaving Sunday for Mothers Day...Bon Voyage.

Adios until tomorrow!

Archived