thomson celebration Aegean Adventure / Gems Of The Aegean

Hi just a question regarding lifeboat drill.

When is it done on celebration, we should arrive around 4.30 pm will it be carried out before departure as we have been on all the ships and it was done at sea day.

clem

When is it done on celebration, we should arrive around 4.30 pm will it be carried out before departure as we have been on all the ships and it was done at sea day.

clem

The last time I was on celebration in 2010 they did in the morning aftter sailing. Not sure of its been updated since in light of recent events.

clem

The safety drill will take place on the day you arrive. It used to be the second day, the day at sea, but after the Costa Concordia accident, all safety procedures were revised and the drill is now done before you set sail. I'm guessing it should take place about 8 pm, once all the flights have landed and everyone is onboard.

The safety drill will take place on the day you arrive. It used to be the second day, the day at sea, but after the Costa Concordia accident, all safety procedures were revised and the drill is now done before you set sail. I'm guessing it should take place about 8 pm, once all the flights have landed and everyone is onboard.

That's interesting to hear, I thought that might be the case after the Concordia.

I do wish they had a "frequent flyer" get out of drill pass if you had already listened to it a few times;) That said, it has now become part of our routine to troupe off to the drill laughing at all the grumblings from the kids:D

Archived