Help with Capt Marvin/time questions?

Husky359

We just signed up for Captain Marivin's 3 hour snorkel trip. First of all, is their office really easy to find?

Second, I was wondering if everyone thought we could make it. We arrive on Explorer of the Seas at 8:30 AM local time. We are the only ship in that day, so that should help, but they say if we don't make it at the 9:15 AM meeting time, we will be charged. I am kind of worried, but at the same time, all their passengers should be coming from our ship, so if everyone else makes it, so should we, right?

Please let me know what you all think. Our only other option is to go with RCCL's excursion, because theirs is the only other one that fits everything in that we want in our time schedule.

Thanks!

Ok, I couldn't figure out how to edit my previous post, sorry.

Anyway, one of the members of our group wants to know if anyone has ever had a problem leaving anything of any value on the boat, like a camera, while we were out snorkeling.

Thanks again!

Check my thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=175380

No worries with Captain Marvin. He and his crews are great. I left my video, digital and wallet on board. These guys are good people. As soon as you meet them you will feel it. There shop is super easy to find. Make a left from the tender and walk about 5 minutes to the "Waterfront Center" building.

http://www.captainmarvins.com/map1.htm

The map makes it look father than it really is. I was surprised to get there as quick as we did. You'll be glad you went with them.

Archived