Vow Renewal - Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas

khank

Hello!

We are planning to renew our vows on the Jewel for our 30th anniversary on 12/19/2013. I'm not sure yet if I want to do this thru the ship or attempt it on our own. I've read that on the ship you cannot choose the date or time. If that's the case, I find that unacceptable and will do this on my own.

For those who have done this on their own, how did you do it? I'd love to have the chapel for ~ 6:00 that day for the renewal with champagne and hors d'oeuvres afterward for our friends and family who are joining us. I don't need a photographer as we have others with us who will take photos. I greatly appreciate any advice and words of wisdom.

Thanks in advance!

Karen

The only way to do it on your own I believe you would need to do it at a port. If you want to do it on board you have to go through the cruise lines wedding department. The plus side is I have heard RCCL is no longer using TWE so you should be in better hands.

I can't say this with 100% certainty but I do believe most people were able to request a date/time and have it happen, They just say they cant guarantee the time in case the Capt is needed elsewhere (being booked in advance there is no way to know schedules) or an emergency.

Archived