adventure or P&O

just done our first family cruise on azura and loved every second of it. found the prices on board very reasonable and enjoyed the britishness of the cruise. cant find a decent price cruise in school holidays next year aprt from a rc one on the adventure of the seas in october 2013. Not sure if we should risk it,how do they compare with P&O? not sure if it will cost us loads more on board due to service charges etc. loved the freedom dining and the buffets on the azura,will we get these on the adventure?

please advise!!!

Hi Nic

I have sailed on Ventura twice, we have found our onboard spend is the same on P&O as it is on RCI. I always buy a soda card on RCI which I can't do on P&O. Yes you can have My Time Dining on RCI and the Windjammer buffet offers a much better choice than P&O.

Did Azura in Feb.and Ventura last Jan. RCI wins hands down! Yes drinks cheaper (you can buy from duty free shop) and consum e on board. We think service much better on RCI. Food better and we prefer the mix of nationalities on RCI do not want to spend my holiday with all Brits. The bonus for us with P&0 is the direct flight to rhe Caribbean. We are diamond + with RCI

Archived