How do u find excursion prices

Kat1613

Try loging on first, then click on My Reservations on the very top right hand side.

A blue box with your Trip info in the middle of the page that says Days, Port of Call, Arrival and Departures, Shore Excursions.

Under Shore Excursions it will say Add Shore Excursions for each port listed, Click on that and you will get your price list.

By clicking on the $ signs, it will bring up a legend.

$ - under $50

$$ - $50 - 99

$$$ $100 - 149

$$$$ - $150+

At least this will give you a "ball park" idea.

When are you leaving? The prices don't show up until you are at least 180 days out. At that time all of the available excursions aren't listed yet usually. They seem to add them slowly as time goes by.

Hope this helps

lynyrd

I know where you can find them for the Valor. I have a tentative trip in January-western caribbean. Valor does go to Belize--the prices should be the same for the same shore excursion from ship to ship. Go to cruiseclues.com. Click on the Valor on the left side. On the page that comes up, above the picture albums-someone has included copies of the "capers" and shore excursion prices. You can enlarge them to read them.

Kat1613 - Don't overlook researching out excursions on your own. You wind up saving quite a bit of money and get more personal attention as the group sizes are usually much smaller. Many of the companies who supply the excursions to the cruise lines, also do it on a local level so its not like you get anything different. We usually do that and have never been disappointed yet. Look at the local ports here on cruise critic to get feedback from other people who have done the same and use their experiencs as a guideline!!

Have fun!

In order to see the actual prices instead of $$ you first need to register on Carnival's website. You'll need your booking number. After that the website will identify you by name when you log on from your home computer and let you know how many days are left until your cruise!

Thank you Wennfred -I guess I kept overlooking the itinerary & now I see add excursions under it. Funduo I like the idea of not having to tender in when going thru Carnival in Belize for snorkeling plus I like that its only 3 1/2 hours where most of the ones outside of Carnival are longer.

on the faq page it says that you have to be within 180 days to see the prices and make reservations. I know others might have been able to, but so far we havne't. The cruise is all paid up, has been for sometime and no cost yet.

Jim

Archived