Open Passages - Can I add someone to the reservation later?

Baseball fan

Hello - I am trying to decide if I want to purchase an open passages on my next cruise (November) for a cruise in late 2013. I am planning on cruising solo in 2013 but wanted to know if I make my reservation using the open passages, can I add someone later to my reservation (at the same deposit cost)? Also, is the OBC, per person or per cabin?

Thanks

[quote name='Baseball fan']Hello - I am trying to decide if I want to purchase an open passages on my next cruise (November) for a cruise in late 2013. I am planning on cruising solo in 2013 but wanted to know if I make my reservation using the open passages, can I add someone later to my reservation (at the same deposit cost)? Also, is the OBC, per person or per cabin?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Absolutely! You can add another person and they will pay the $100 deposit, as well. They will also get the pricing that was in effect when you booked.

And, as the other poster said, OBC is per cabin. You can have this "split" once you are on board so that each of you receives half of the OBC. Just need to go to Guest Relations and tell them what you want done.

Note: Should you decide to cancel the cruise booked, just make sure to move the reservation to another future cruise in order to keep the same reservation number. That way, you won't lose your OBC.

There is one very big concern with adding another passenger to an existing reservation. If you wait too long, and the ship has reached its legal maximum capacity, you won't be able to add another person. Even if someone books a quad cabin for two, they won't be allowed to add another person if the ship is at capacity. So, don't wait too long to add someone.

Archived