karaoke song list?

Does anyone know if there is a list out there of all the songs they have available for karaoke? I've always wanted to do this on every cruise I've gone on, but I chicken out because I feel like I need to pick a song in advance and practice before I go! lol.

I can say from personal experience that they have a wide variety of songs to choose from. Have fun!

Hi,

On the Majesty last Sunday the MC said the band

could play anything.

If you can sing on key...it would be a pleasure to

hear you.

Really? This is not Nashville. Most of us just want to have fun. Honestly, the people that look the most stupid are the ones who are seriously trying hard, but aren't good.

Most systems will have most of the most popular songs... so with that in mind, just pick two or three and practice them at home... often times you can find Karaoke tracks on YouFaceTubePage that would allow you to practice...

.. and to avoid the scenario the previous poster alluded to... use you digital camera or sum such to record your self and listen to it back... we can't always tell if we are on key when we sing, but most of us can pick it out when we listen back... :)

Or

.. sing your heart out.. it;s your vacation... you have every right to make a complete fool of yourself if that is what you want, and if Mr. sensitive ears has trouble with that, it is a big ship and they can go elsewhere... ......pthbtthtbthbt ... so there!!

• 6 years later...