Another formal night question.

I will be on the celebration in August. I have been trying to find something that I would feel confortable in for formal night. What I need to know is if this choice will do.

This is the jacket, but in black

http://www.internationalmale.com/Parent.asp?product=I560x&dept%5Fid=10220&An=101&A=&Au=RollupKey

and this is the shirt in white

http://www.internationalmale.com/product.asp?product=CN81zz&dept%5Fid=10020&An=101&A=&Au=RollupKey

I know everyone will have a different opinion. I just want to know if I will look out of place in a bad way.

You'll see all kinds at the Formal Dinner, From Tuxes to Dress T-Shirts. I have never seen them turn anyone away for how they Dress and some are occasionally disgusting. You Dress in what makes you Comfortable at a Formal Dinner, I'm sure your taste will be appropriate or you wouldn't have bothered to ask. Say hi to the guy who shows up in Shorts, there's usually always one, he's

usually the guy with the Pony Tail and Tattoos.:cool:

Nice jacket and shirt.

You didn't mention it, but are you wearing pants? If not, I'm booking a spot on your cruise right now.;)

You know....I was thinking the same thing ;) :D

Oh....and yes....I LIKE the jacket and shirt

Archived