Discount Code for Mr. Sancho's?

Mom2JJandJ

Anyone out there have a discount code for Mr. Sancho's in Cozumel? I was in the checkout at beach tours dot com dot mx and there was a place to input a discount code. It's not all that expensive to begin with, but if there's a discount code out there to be had, every little bit helps!

TIA!

Edited by Mom2JJandJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Yes the 30% off code worked for cozumel

Sent from my XT897 using Forums mobile app

I went to the beach tours website that poster whiteyintampa listed & it mentioned a free discount card when booking thru them. I didn't see anything about 30% off for Mr. Sanchos though. I only saw AI + water park band for $57. as their special offer. Where are you seeing the 30% code? I'm obviously looking in a wrong spot.

I believe the code is cometoczml. I found it on a different site before the link was shared. I did check the link above and the same code was listed there. It is only 30% the deposit. So we had a 30 dollar deposit for the 200 option we booked and it took 9 dollars off.

Sent from my XT897 using Forums mobile app

I believe you went to a different site, I don't remember the name, but it happened to me as well.. the one I am talking about is beach tours dot com dot mx.

Went there today and put in the code....it gave us $4.50 off of $135, not quite 30% though.....hmmmm