Cocktail Making class on Freedom

Hello All,

One of the things that I enjoy the most on RCLs seven day cruises is the cocktail making/tasting seminars that they have. I've done them on Allure and Serenade. Does anyone know if they offer this on the Freedom? I've looked at a compass from March and didn't see it (but I might have missed it, there were LOTS of fun things to do).

On the Allure, there were different ones on the two sea days. On the first sea day, they had a cocktail making class back to back with a martini tasting (that was an early evening for us:D).

I don't think there is one. I may have missed it, but I try not to! I know they had the liquor tasting in the promenade that first night (sail-away). I think 7:00 - 10:00 pm.

I'm sure you could peruse some compasses and see for sure.

Another bump for ya!

Cheers!

Had them on Explorer in December....missed the cocktail somehow but managed to make it to the Martini one:) I've got pics of myself behind the bar in the VCL making a traditional martini - it was great fun and kind of cool:D

They are the highlight of the cruise for me, they are so much fun and you end up making friends for the rest of the cruise. I hope they have them on the Freedom, but I didn't see it on the compass I found from March.:confused:

Archived