Monarch of the Seas 9572 Jul 2

My husband and I have not cruised with RCI before (Disney, Dolphin, and Carnival). Would appreciate any tips on differences.

We booked late through Priceline and had little to choose from; ended up with Deck 9 #9572. The agent told us it was a Superior Ocean View without obstruction; can anyone confirm that?

Also interested in what drinks are available on deck, etc. We each bought soda cards, but we wondered what other drinks can be found.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

I had 9572 on it's sister a few years back and it was fine. Keep in mind this is an older ship, so the rooms are a bit smaller...but the ones on 9th deck are a bit bigger than most..

It's a great room for a short getaway .

The ship,even though being retired soon, is in great shape, and the crew was great. You will have a fun time !

Free drinks available include lemonade, ice tea, and water. If I recall, you have to go into the windjammer just off the pool deck to get them..otherwise there is a bar on the pool deck where you can use your soda card.

Have a great cruise !

Archived