NCL Spirit Robes?

Does NCL Spirit have robes that we can use? Need to know if I should pack my own. Also would a bungee cord be helpful to hold the balcony door open on a cruise to Alaska...or is too cold for that? Any other suggestions would be helpful. Our ship sails May 28th to Alaska

I can't speak to the bungee cord question, since I haven't been to Alaska yet. As far as robes are concerned, I think it depends on the category of your cabin. We had a balcony cabin on the NCL Spirit in February, and there were no robes. We have a penthouse suite booked for the NCL Star, and we should have robes (from what I've read).

We were on the Spirit over Thanksgiving in an inside cabin. There were no robes in the room, but one of the first things we did was request them from our cabin steward. They were in the room waiting for us the next time we came back. So, if they're not already there, just ask!

Have fun on your cruise!

Mary Ellen

Archived