Freedom - Special Event for Platinum and Above?

We were on Freedom in April. The platinum and emerald event was a cocktail party almost identical to the repeaters party. We have since become diamond and were told the event for that level is a breakfast with the officers on the Freedom.

We've been on the Freedom twice as Diamond members and there was a Diamond breakfast both times. It was toward the end of the cruise. The menu was more limited than the regular breakfast menu. A ship officer was seated at each table. It was very nice.

Happy Cruising!

I'm going on the Freedom in two weeks! Ill be emerald this time but last time I was platinum. Platinums were invited to both the cocktail and breakfast thing. There must have been only a few diamonds and higher because platinums also had special place to eat breakfast every morning.

We were on Freedom in May. We are Diamond and were invited to the officers breakfast in the MDR.

We had some friends at our dinner table who were Emerald, and they were not invitied to the officers breakfast, but they get an invitation to the cocktail party.

It could depend on the number of C&A members onboard and/or how many of each level actually onboard.

Hey Handbellplayer, are you with the Raleigh Ringers ? Just curious, wife directs two handbell choirs in Tx :)

On our cruise on Monarch last year there was a special breakfast for C&A Platinum and above. I understand that the event is not always a breakfast - can anyone recently off of Freedom tell me what and when (if you remember) that event was?

Hey Handbellplayer, are you with the Raleigh Ringers ? Just curious, wife directs two handbell choirs in Tx :)

Kruzer - I wish I were that good - the RRs are phenomenal and we are so lucky to have them in our city! I am actually on a handbell hiatus tight now because of a wrist injury and time commitments. I'm not particularly good, but I love to ring!

There is a good group in Austin, Austin handbell Ensemble...I'm pretty good with one bell, ha Happy ringing :)

Kruzer - I wish I were that good - the RRs are phenomenal and we are so lucky to have them in our city! I am actually on a handbell hiatus tight now because of a wrist injury and time commitments. I'm not particularly good, but I love to ring!

I'm going on the Freedom in two weeks! Ill be emerald this time but last time I was platinum. Platinums were invited to both the cocktail and breakfast thing. There must have been only a few diamonds and higher because platinums also had special place to eat breakfast every morning.

Enjoy your gift basket and make sure you get your emerald pin. Love the Freedom!

Archived