Celebration review 5/2-5/7

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 10!!

It was the most worry free vacation of my life. No stomach problems or stress related headaches.

The embarkation was fast and painless. The x-ray machine was bigger then I thought, but for a $1.00 a bag it was worth paying so I would not have to drag all of the bags. Just have your cruise documents, your bahama custom papers filled out and signed, your birth certificates and marriage license along with a credit card handy and it is all quick and painless, the lines was fast, and the other guest were friendly.

The room was comfortable. We were on the Rivera deck R85. there were two room stewards. When we left in the morning to go explore or have breakfast the room was cleaned and fresh towels laid out. and then they cleaned the room again after dinner. The beds were comfortable, three in our room 2 twins were pulled together and made into a king bed with down comforters and down pillows. My son slept on a floor roll away and he said the bed was really comfortable.

The food was fantastic, in the wheel house bar and grill as well as the main dining room, the two waiters we had were very sociable and entertaining.

The shows were great, the comedians were hilarious. and the musicians were wonderful.

We were not in the Keys as long as we would have all liked... but Margaritaville is worth checking out, I had a frozen margarita (the best).

Bahamas was dirty, and people were constantly begging "lady let me braid your hair", "here beautiful do you like this necklace let me show you", and 4 or 5year old children saying " lady I will sing for you for a dollar"... after our excursion I got my butt back on the ship where they had the band playing on the lido deck and everyone dancing.

the excursion was snorkling on the Blue Lagoon. That was great, I had never done that before, we seen a sand shark while snorkling. It didnt bother any one and the fish were beautiful.

The last day the waves were 4ft high from what the captain said so not alot of people were out and about. But our vacation was great, I would do this again in a heart beat.

Cruising,

Thanks so much for the review. I'm down to 30 days to sailing (I GRADUATED TODAY!!!) so . . . I can start spending ALL my time concentrating on the cruise now!!!!!

How old is you son?? Did they have lots of activities for the kids??

THANKS!!!

Can I ask you a bunch of questions:

How old is your son?

did he use the kids club at all?

What did you do while on board? How was the food?

We are not scheduled for an excursion in the bahamas, we were hoping to get off, shop quickly, then go back and get the kids and go to the BCH hotel to their beach, then grab dinner and go back to the ship... there were not too many kid friendly excursions... now you have me rethinking that.

My aunt told me that 6 hours in Key West is not enough.. wish the two port days were reversed!

We sail on her on the 30th! I can not wait!

Any other suggestions???

What did you wear to dinner each night? what was the standard dress? someone recently told me to not bother bringing my husbands suit jacket as he will wear it to and from the dining room and it is a big waste of space?

anything else???

wow, I was on that same cruise with ya! We were also on the riviera deck (the dungeon), in R30! You can read my review of the cruise, it's easy to find.

That last day when the seas were a little rough, I was one of the people that wasn't "out and about"....the couple we were with were laying down in the room also. The four of us were woozy feeling, and unfortunately one member of our party got really sick. He was find once we got to port and the movement stopped.

Other than that last night, it was a great cruise, wasn't it? what dining room and seating did you have? It's cool to see someone else logged in here that was on the same cruise we were on!

Archived