Fare Viewer

Sheran

For the last couple of days I have tried to get to the "Fare Viewer" website and it keeps going to a page that says

"Oops...the site is not currently available, but we're working on it."

Has anyone else ran across this problem?

Just checked mine again....still not working!!!:(

Hmmm are you using a bookmarked link? I had that happen when I used a bookmarked link and for some reason the / at the end of the address was not showing up therefore giving me the broken link ~

Just checked mine again....still not working!!!:(

I check my fare several times a day every day and it's been working just fine for me. Once I did get that error, but I just clicked the back button and gave the page time to load and then clicked the ship and gave that time to load before trying to select the sail date.

Is this happening to you when you try to select your ship/sail date or will the page not load for you at all?

I even clicked on the link that you posted Alliezona, but it still didn't work.

I use Firefox as my web browser...so I just now decided to go out and use the Explorer Browser and it worked.

Not sure what is up with that....

AND YEAH!!!! My price drop $20.00. Not very much, but at least I was able to catch it. I now have an OBC that will buy at least a couple of drinks.

Thanks for your help!

Can someone explain to me how this works? I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Last night I booked the 9/30 Magic cruise out of Galveston. I booked an inside room on the E Deck and I think I used past guest price. My total with taxes came out to 1786.36. Past Guest wasn't listed with prices when I clicked on that link.

Thanks

Sabrina

Nevermind, I figured it out! LOL

Sheran

I just checked yours and for 2 people it should be between 1298 and 1438 for the cruise ONLY not fees and taxes and tips.

Check your paper and if the CRUISE price in more than above submit the form.

YES I've had the same problem, posted the same question here a few days ago & for some reason the thread was deleted :confused:

Anyway, when I used my bookmarked link it did that, but when I googled the link it worked. Go figure. Glad you saved $20 tho!

It's working for me, but I have had that same page pop up. I just go back to my bookmark page and start again. I am like a freak checking it now, as our cruise seems to have quite a few cabins left. We have 500.00 spread across 3 cabins, and I think it will drop a bit more.

Sorry to be so dense but, when I check Fare Viewer the fare seems lower for my category but when I do a mock booking the fare is higher or the same because there is an extra charge for midship and the floor we are on.

Am I missing something? I didn't book early saver but I'm before full payment date

I'm new to Carnival, old to CC, and appreciate your help.

Archived