Paradise Beach or Nachi??

kiraryker

We have done Nachi , but not Paradise..We have been going to Passion Island by boat lately..Nachi was nice. We did the all inclusive through Island Marketing..$50 PP If you do not want to drink a lot Paradise with a day pass would be fine. There are a lot of recommendations for Mr Sanchos also..The cab to Nachi was $15 one way for 2 of us ..There were 12 people on the whole beach that day..

Cabs are very easy & plentiful. They will be waiting at the port, and they will be waiting from where you are to take you back to the ship. Paradise Beach is for the more active group, looking for some fun activities. I'm a little older than your young adults, but I still love their water toys, and probably will still love them when I'm in my 60s. But for the crowd wanting something more quiet and relaxing, they would prefer Nachi Cocum. It typically appeals to couples. You can still relax on Paradise Beach, but some people don't like to hear others running around and having fun.

Archived