Norwegian Gem Mini-Suite 11586

loriantimt

My wife and I are booked for this mini-suite on the September 8 round-trip NYC to Quebec cruise. Anybody have any experience in this cabin? It looks like it is right beneath the Kids Club. Appreciate the help!

My wife and I are booked for this mini-suite on the September 8 round-trip NYC to Quebec cruise. Anybody have any experience in this cabin? It looks like it is right beneath the Kids Club. Appreciate the help!

More like right below the Teen Club / Cinema room.

Better than below Kids Club ( :p ) which is, like, a few cabins forward

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1380506

Sorry, can't answer your specific question re the location of your mini; but did notice that you're on the same cruise as us on Sept.8th. This will be our 1st time on the GEM. Please join our Roll Call! (see above link)

We were in 11678, which I believe is just down the hall. There was no noise from the teen club, we were directly under it and never heard a thing despite being on a New Years cruise with lots of teens on board. There was noise from the pool deck, especially when they had something noisy going on. We tend to be in bed early, so this did bother us at night, even with the balcony door closed. The location was great, easy access to everything that interested us.

We were in 11558 and didn't notice anything bad. Early in the morning just a little movement of chairs, probably the staff setting things up for the day. We did love the suite and booked it for another cruise.

Thanks for the information! We're looking forward the cruise!

We're on this cruise too and I'll second CRUZIN NANA'S invitation to join the roll call. We've got a group of folks from all over the country ( and beyond) participating and there are some fun activities planned that you can join if you like.

Archived