Best Carnival cruise SPONSORED only Shore Excursions in Belize

23BAR

I need your help everyone , We are going on the liberty Oct 20 and we are 2 younger teenagers and my parents , who are older and can walk , but my Mom has a knee issue. What would you recommend in Belize for everyone to enjoy ? My 15yr old daughter wants beach and shopping time, my 12yr old son wants zip lining , and my parents want to experience Belize since they probably won't come back ??? Help please !!!

Please only cruise sponsored excursions , since it's my parents and my kids , we do not want to be left behind and or lose money if we can't make the port. I have had to run before , and I can't do that with my parents !!! Thanks !!!!

We were in Belize in Aug 2010. We took the ship excursion which was half river ride (scenic and animal spotting)/half going to Altun Ha (mayan ruins). We took our teenage sons on this one. It was a really interesting day and we enjoyed the trip. We did the river half first and then stopped for lunch. After that we hopped on a bus and drove to Altun Ha. The guides gave us a lot of information about Belize on the bus ride. At Altun Ha, we spent some time walking around the ruins and the guides were very informative. There was one building that you could climb, but you didn't have to. This was a long day and there was no time for port shopping....so this might meet your parents needs, but not your kids.

But...if you are going to Roatan and docking at Mahogany Bay...you can meet your kids needs there. There is ziplining (Clip N Zip) right across the road from the tourist village. We walked there after getting off the ship. Then back to the ship for lunch. Then back off the ship to use Carnival's private beach and shop in the tourist village.

Archived