Susan Wood, Cruise Director

rjms74

What is all this vitriol about from Seabournetraveller? Susan Wood is a lovely lady. She was always warm and very kind to us. We will miss her.

Yes, a very classy lady. We sailed with her on the Silver Shadow and Whisper. Omnipresent and cordial to all. On one occasion in particular, she handled an extremely difficult passenger situation with exceptional diplomacy, style and grace. Never heard anyone express a negative thought about her. Will look forward to seeing her on Seabourn, though, and glad she hasn't left the cruising scene.

Am I missing something here??? If this person decided to go to another line, so what??? Maybe she was offered more $$$. What is wrong with that? Would you really refuse a lucrative offer in this economy? It is her business and her life.

Meow. Have you sailed Seabourn recently or are you just making a rather catty comment?

I cruised Seabourn Odyssey on their holiday cruise. Not being catty, just being realistic. I chose to be kind enough not to post a review of my experience. Seabourn got rid of Nick Hale who was an incredible asset and I think it's positive that Susan is now at Seabourn.

I cruised Seabourn Odyssey on their holiday cruise. Not being catty, just being realistic. I chose to be kind enough not to post a review of my experience. Seabourn got rid of Nick Hale who was an incredible asset and I think it's positive that Susan is now at Seabourn.

Pity. It's always nice to read a review, even one that sounds as if would have been negative.

Pity. It's always nice to read a review, even one that sounds as if would have been negative.

The crew was terrific. It was procedural things that needed improvement (embarkation, debarkation, shore excursions). I have no major complaints overall. Because the majority of my complaints are due to logistics, it would be unfair of me to make a general complaint. Seabourn is a nice product. Personally, I prefer Silversea and Crystal. With Susan on board their ships, it would be a enticement to revisit Seabourn.

Archived