Roatan....Victor Bodden tours

bubbieX4

I booked with Victor for our upcoming cruise. He had great reviews. After reading all the replies here and the threads in the Roatan board, it seems that a lot of the guides try to guilt you into a larger tip by introducing you to their large family, new baby, etc.

I booked with Tex because of all the recommendations. Please tell me he does not do this???

We have used Victor Bodden 3 times. The first two times was just hubby and I and the last time was 4 of us. We have not ever had a problem with them. Had a awesome time. I am a monkey lover and being able to go in and hold the monkeys and other animals to me made it so worth it.

I will be in Roatan Honduras on July 25, 2012 and am trying to make reservations wit Victor Bodden tours......I can't seem to either submit my reservation or send him an email......Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks loads :)

Carol

I just booked the Zip-N-Dip tour yesterday for our family. We'll also be in Roatan on 7/25 with the Carnival Dream. Booked it through Victor Bodden's website. Got a quote of price and availability within an hour or two, confirmed it and got a response again within a hour or so.

Check to make sure hi email isn't going to your spam folder.

My sis-in-law did this tour a couple years ago and highly recommended it.

Hi DaDivaMom,

My husband and I are booked on Victors Best of Rotaan with Anthony. We have never been to the Caribbean and we had a very bad experience with outside vender on our last cruise in Mexico. Tell me about Anthony, what did you love? We are are slightly nervous:cool:.

Hi! We've had Anthony as our guide on our last two visits to Roatan. I have booked him for our trip next March.

Anthony is a great guide. You can tell he is proud of his country and loves showing it to others. He grins from ear to ear. We felt very safe when we were with him. He was always nearby, but never hovered over us. He doesn't own a car. He rents one from a friend. While we snorkeled, he locked our things in the trunk. He said he would watch the car. Our things would be safe. His English is good.

Archived