Scuba Operator Grand Cayman

oceancruiser11

Hello all...will be on Freedom of the Seas July 22. Does anyone know who the on island scuba operator is that Royal Caribbean uses? Has anyone taken the two tank dive excursion? Dive spots? Experiences? Looking forward to responses. Thanks.

Oceancruiser

Don't book with the ship. I would say that with every port but with places like G.C and Cozumel they are dive islands that have a bunch of operators to pick from. You won't save a bunch of money booking on your own like you can in other ports but you will be able to dive with a smaller group of 8 people versus the 30+ the ship will take. I like to use Neptune Divers. They only take 8 divers so not a big group. They pick you up on seven mile beach and will get you to the good sites not the beaten down ones the cruise ship will go to. You will get a bunch of options from people I am sure and most if not all will be good and all will be better than the ship option.

Archived