Show me your beautiful water photos

I just have to say THANK YOU to the OP for the suggestion and to everyone who has posted such gorgeous pictures! Many of these shots are better than the professional ones on the calendars I buy every year. Some of them are so good I can almost feel the texture of the water! This thread makes me happy :)

Try as I might, my shots never capture the real fury of the sea, so if anyone has pictures of the sea in turmoil I would love to see them!

Thank you, that makes me happy :)

I just have to say THANK YOU to the OP for the suggestion and to everyone who has posted such gorgeous pictures! Many of these shots are better than the professional ones on the calendars I buy every year. Some of them are so good I can almost feel the texture of the water! This thread makes me happy :)

Try as I might, my shots never capture the real fury of the sea, so if anyone has pictures of the sea in turmoil I would love to see them!

Archived