POA getting off in Kona how early

BILNAN

Does anybody know how early you can get off the POA in Kona? I know this is a tender port and I have a private excursion booked for 8:30am. I know we are supose to dock at 7am and there should be no customes to clear but how soon will they start to let you exit the ship? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Billy

First priority for the tenders will be NCL's own shore excursions. That was our only non-excursion day, so we took our time and left on a tender around 9:30 a.m. Also on our tender was a couple who was getting married there and they were already 30 minutes late--due to the long lines for the tenders. When our tender docked the driver requested this couple and their wedding party be allowed off the tender first. I'll always wonder if they made it to their wedding on time. My suggestion would be to get to Deck 3 as early as you can to get in line. They limit the tenders to around 92 people per tender.

Archived