Enough Time Native Ways Rays, Reef & Rum Point

MarkASparks

Hello,

On Carnival Legend in port from 10:00AM until 6:00PM Eastern Daylight Time.

On the Native Way website it states that they are on Eastern Daylight Savings Time and the tour times are:

9:00AM -2:15PM and 11:15AM - 4:30PM

If this tour ends at 4:30 PM does that leave enough time to get back on the ship?

Thanks for any help and/or any suggestions,

Mark

I would think you should be fine with those times.. I would contact them, they usually respond quickly. They shifted the start time for the start time of ours because another ship was arriving after ours. They are very flexible!

I would think you should be fine with those times.. I would contact them, they usually respond quickly. They shifted the start time for the start time of ours because another ship was arriving after ours. They are very flexible!

Thanks Mike, I will contact them.

islandtoisland, we will be in GC next week the exact times you stated 7a-4p our stingray, snorkel & rum point excursion starts at 9:30 am. how was the tendering? Did you have to get in line right away to get on the 1st tender to make 9:30am?

islandtoisland, we will be in GC next week the exact times you stated 7a-4p our stingray, snorkel & rum point excursion starts at 9:30 am. how was the tendering? Did you have to get in line right away to get on the 1st tender to make 9:30am?

Both times we tried to get off the ship as soon as we could and each time we had to wait a while once we were off the tender. The ride is not long, you don't have to rush. As long as you're in line when the ship has been cleared you will be fine. The guide waits a little while until he crosses all the names off his list.

Archived