Ever See Yourself in Anothers Photo"

There are some fabulous photo's out there of crowds of people on the ship in the promanade, around pool decks, in the centrum....you get the idea.....

Have you ever spotted yourself or someone you know in a complete strangers photo?

I haven't as yet, but fully expect to some day.

Actually DD's friends were on a Carnival Pride cruise in 2010. Someone was reviewing the same cruise so I was looking carefully at her pictures. Lo, and behold her friends were in a dining room shot. I was very surprised but enjoyed seeing someone I knew.

Actually DD's friends were on a Carnival Pride cruise in 2010. Someone was reviewing the same cruise so I was looking carefully at her pictures. Lo, and behold her friends were in a dining room shot. I was very surprised but enjoyed seeing someone I knew.

Yeah...I just knew that this must of happened to somebody. Thanks for confirming! Brings a smile and a giggle I bet to reconize them.

We were on the Inaugural for the Oasis of the Seas...In watching the video they produced we seen a couple we had cruised with many times before on it. It was fun it see it.

DH, DD, and I wonder about that frequently. All these strangers in the backgrounds of our pictures, we have to be in the back of other random people's...would be cool to stumble upon some of yourself though!

I was once looking at someone's cruise pictures on Facebook that I graduated with from High School then thought wow, looks look like a Royal Caribbean ship. After looking closer at the pictures and the date on the pictures, I realized that we were both on the same ship at the same time, never even knew it!

On another note, there are two other families on our current roll call which have sailed the same time as us on the Oasis. I wonder if they are in our pictures somewhere, or vice versa?

Archived