Belieze

bubbieX4

We used Coral Breeze in 2009 for a snorkel, manatee watch, beach break tour and were very happy with them. The manatee watch was like watching paint dry but the beach break was at Bannister Island, which we really enjoyed!

Going forward...be nicer

Sometimes the search engines suck on CC.. didn't hurt you to just post the link without the scolding.....

I don't know where your head is at, but there was nothing that indicated a scolding or "not being nice". Now, practice what you preach and stop scolding. :rolleyes:

Going forward...be nicer

Sometimes the search engines suck on CC.. didn't hurt you to just post the link without the scolding.....

I so agree! And to the later response, yes it was unwarranted scolding to say GOING FORWARD use search.

I suck at the search engine. And people like this poster make me not want to ask for help. Thank, Lizzie!

If you dont want to answer the question or be positive then move on.....if all the posts answers were " use the search option" , then what would be the point of posting a question? My head was on the fact that it was a nasty answer and I will continue to scold the people that make it uncomfortable to ask questions......

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

I so agree! And to the later response, yes it was unwarranted scolding to say GOING FORWARD use search.

I suck at the search engine. And people like this poster make me not want to ask for help. Thank, Lizzie!

Thanks java!! I hate it when people get high and mighty and can't just be nice and answer the question .......and then get crabby for being called out on it :):)

We used Coral Breeze twice in Belize, both times sailing Carnival Dream. The first time we used Coral Breeze we did snorkeling with the rays and then a trip to Caye Caulker. After getting in the water to snorkel, the lenses in my mask broke. I was at the 2nd largest great barrer reef and was not going to be able to snorkel! The guide from Coral Breeze felt my pain and gave me his mask to use. Above and beyond I thought.

This year we used them to go to cave tubing. We were the only 2 who signed up for that excursion so we had the guide all to ourselves! We had great experiences both times and would highly recommend them.

Hope that helps!

Thanks java!! I hate it when people get high and mighty and can't just be nice and answer the question .......and then get crabby for being called out on it :):)

You guys are funny! "You hate", "people get high and mighty", "can't be nice". That's taking it a little to far (smile). I don't see anything wrong with telling someone to use the search engine. Most of us point and click, browse, google, facebook find a friend, tweet all day and if I say "going forward use search engine- meaning next time this might be helpful" I'm wrong. You guys just need something to complain about.

I also provided a useful link to the subject. Either you're retired and have nothing else to do or you all are just "crabby". LOL LOL Now that's funny!

We used Coral Breeze twice in Belize, both times sailing Carnival Dream. The first time we used Coral Breeze we did snorkeling with the rays and then a trip to Caye Caulker. After getting in the water to snorkel, the lenses in my mask broke. I was at the 2nd largest great barrer reef and was not going to be able to snorkel! The guide from Coral Breeze felt my pain and gave me his mask to use. Above and beyond I thought.

This year we used them to go to cave tubing. We were the only 2 who signed up for that excursion so we had the guide all to ourselves! We had great experiences both times and would highly recommend them.

Hope that helps!

Go to Caye Caulker, it's amazing!!!

Going forward use the search engine. Below is a thread regarding Coral Breeze.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1643153

Going forward, never use a search engine within a website unless it is a major site such as Amazon. Search engines built within websites are typically extremely poor quality because they often fall short on misspellings, alternate spellings (for example British favour versus American favor), word stems (such as fish for fishes, fishing, fishermen) -- and they're more likely to waste your time than help you find something. You're better off going to Google, sometimes, or simply asking the question.

Snide remarks such as "use the search engine" are smug and pointless. Essentially, 99 percent of all questions asked have occurred in previous topics, therefore, this should simply be an archive site?

Also, information from four months ago may have already lost its value because -- and here's a shocker -- things change. Wow. Imagine that!

Go to Caye Caulker, it's amazing!!!

100 percent agreement. Also, San Pedro, just a little farther and a few more things to do. Both accessible through tours, by plane (Tropic Air), and the somewhat less reliable water taxi.

Going forward, never use a search engine within a website unless it is a major site such as Amazon. Search engines built within websites are typically extremely poor quality because they often fall short on misspellings, alternate spellings (for example British favour versus American favor), word stems (such as fish for fishes, fishing, fishermen) -- and they're more likely to waste your time than help you find something. You're better off going to Google, sometimes, or simply asking the question.

Snide remarks such as "use the search engine" are smug and pointless. Essentially, 99 percent of all questions asked have occurred in previous topics, therefore, this should simply be an archive site?

Also, information from four months ago may have already lost its value because -- and here's a shocker -- things change. Wow. Imagine that!

Since you guys want to be so helpful, stop High jacking the thread and post useful information to the OP. At least I did provide a link. All you guys are adding is complaints and nothing valuable to the poster. LOL Remember the thread is about "dang, what was it again". LOL. Cool Breeze "now I remember". LOL :p

Archived