half moon cay

La Princesa

Hello! I am going on the ccl ecstasy and its going to half moon cay. I would like to know if ccl provides lunch there? or any snacks? I have being in other cruise lines that do but ccl agents are saying that they do not? I thought they would? Or did they use to????

Unless something has drastically -- and recently -- changed, CCL will provide a free barbecue at HMC. Burgers, hot dogs, etc. It's well spoken of amongst all the cruise lines' private islands.

Can't imagine why a CCL agent would tell you otherwise.

The island is owned by Carnival Corp and has no outside vendors of food so it would not sound feasible to leave all those people on a tendered island without some sort of food. that being said there is a very large lunch buffet , chicken ,burgers,hot dogs, salads, lots of desserts.I can't imagine a CCL rep telling you otherwise. You could also check the carnival site as it explains HMC quite well. We really love that island. You will love it.

Archived