Pool hours on the PG??

AchterVu

Are there set hours for the pool on the PG? It would be nice to take a dip at 6am watching the sun come up or at 9pm watching the stars but due to passenger courtesy I realize this may cause more distractions than good ... also this would i would think deter from the evening dress code ... A quick post as to relevant pool hour info would be great ... Thanks!

The deck crew are cleaning the pool deck and pool around 6:00am so probably won't be able to watch a sunrise from there. The very nice alternative is to watch the sunrise from the back deck where you can get coffee, etc. and a light breakfast from 6:30am.

I am not sure what time they close the pool each day, but probably around dinner, as the Grill restaurant often had tables set up for dining near the pool many evenings. What a thrill it would be to have people doing belly flops and splashing water on you while you try and enjoy dining under the Stars.

Archived