Clipnzip roatan

bubbieX4

I submitted a form to clipnzip in roatan and I have not back from them as yet.....,Has this happened to anyone else. Any info would be appreciated.

I will be on the Carnival Dream 7/21/2012.

Thanks

Carol:)

How long since you submitted the form?

When I booked, I think I did mone on a Friday....they had interent problems and didn't back to me until a Monday....he was very apologetic.

I submitted a form to clipnzip in roatan and I have not back from them as yet.....,Has this happened to anyone else. Any info would be appreciated.

I will be on the Carnival Dream 7/21/2012.

Thanks

This happened to us. I emailed them a few times and finally received an apology, something about server issues. They took $2.00 off each person for our grief.

BTW, it was FANTASTIC!! We had never zipped before and now we are hooked. We just got back from Glory out of Boston and zipped in Saint John, NB, over the Reversing Falls. We are planning on zipping everywhere we can now.

Thanks for getting back to me....I am scared to do it, but have to finally erase it off my bucket list.

Thanks again

we just showed up - I had emailed them and asked if we needed to reserve and they said no. BTW, took my 75-yr-old MOM and the guides even went with her the first couple of times - she has a bad arm and was afraid about stopping. They were great. Have fun!

Thanks for getting back to me....I am scared to do it, but have to finally erase it off my bucket list.

Thanks again

I was a bit nervous just thinking about zipping, but the guides were so good and the scenery was so incredible that by the third line I wasn't even holding on to the straps. I had my arms out and I felt like I was flying!

Off topic, I love your name. Are you a grandmother to four?

I waited a little while to hear back from them as well, but I will say they are extraordinary! I cannot say enough good things about the tour or the people who run it. I have a 15 year old handicapped son, and they CARRIED him up the hill so he could participate. Wonderful people.

This was the second canopy tour I did, first one I was shaking like a leaf the entire time. Only reason I did it again, was because my kids wanted to. (I figured if a 10 y.o. girl could handle it, I should haha) It was beautiful, and not at all as scary as the first one. I think you'll really enjoy it.

Thank to all of you who were nice enough to answer my questions, I appreciate you taking the time. Yes, I am a "bubbie" to 4 amazing grandchildren. BTW.....Bubbie is the Yiddish word for grandmother.

Everyone enjoy their cruising.....there's nothing like it.

Thanks again,

Carol

Thank to all of you who were nice enough to answer my questions, I appreciate you taking the time. Yes, I am a "bubbie" to 4 amazing grandchildren. BTW.....Bubbie is the Yiddish word for grandmother.

Everyone enjoy their cruising.....there's nothing like it.

Thanks again,

Carol

I was just making sure. My mom is Baba to nine and my mother-in-law is Bubbie, also to nine. Our dads, of Blessed name, were Zeida and Zadie.

I hope you like the zipping as much as we did. Please tell us after you return.

We are just off the Liberty Western Caribbean. We absolutely fell in love with Roatan!!! My MIL booked ClipNZip through Carnival for 59.99. We had a great time. The guides really are as nice as everyone says and they are constantly checking in to make sure you are having a good time.

As a side note, it was one of the best work outs I've ever had! You do have to lift your weight some to get clipped in and when you lean back for balance, you do engage your abs. Surprisingly the day after, my arms, shoulders, and abs were super sore. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but my muscles needed some strain outside of eating the delicious food on the ship!

To all my cruise critic friends,

Thanks for all of your input.....I really appreciate it.....Any of you been on the Baltic cruise? If so would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks again.......and keep on crusin.

Carol

We are just off the Liberty Western Caribbean. We absolutely fell in love with Roatan!!! My MIL booked ClipNZip through Carnival for 59.99. We had a great time. The guides really are as nice as everyone says and they are constantly checking in to make sure you are having a good time.

As a side note, it was one of the best work outs I've ever had! You do have to lift your weight some to get clipped in and when you lean back for balance, you do engage your abs. Surprisingly the day after, my arms, shoulders, and abs were super sore. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but my muscles needed some strain outside of eating the delicious food on the ship!

Do you usually workout? I workout several times a week but I rather not be sore on vacation.

We booked it ourselves and paid only $38 per person. BTW, it is located right at the port. No taxi nor transportation needed. In fact, one of the zip lines offered an incredible view of the ship.

Do you usually workout? I workout several times a week but I rather not be sore on vacation.

None of us experienced any kind of soreness after zipping. One DS and I exercise all the time; the other DS and DH never work out.

We loved our ClipNZip adventure in June 2011. The Dream had to dock at the "other port" due to wind and we were concerned about the transportation. No worries - we walked off the ship and located the ClipNZip booth. They had a nice vehicle drive our family of 3 to the zip line location in Mahogany Bay for no additional cost. They returned us to the ship when we finished for no cost too. The guides are great!

Are the lines here REALLY high? I've zipped before but am a little freaked out by the super high lines. Do you have to wear gloves/do your own braking? Also, about how long does it take to do all the lines? Would love to have time for some snorkeling afterwards.

Thanks! :)

I do work out but this excursion required using different muscles and movements than I get from yoga, weights and walking.

I was not uncomfortable, it was more that I noticed after the fact that I had worked out when I didn't realize I had. Super sore, but in a good way.

Where are you guys from?......Did you enjoy the Western Caribbean?

DH and I both grew up in different RI towns but met at a shul in NH, where we now live.

We love any Caribbean. :D But Roatan and Costa Maya were amongst our very favorites. Loved Dream as well.

Hi Stargate,

Not too many people use the word shul anymore. Nice to hear. Can't believe my granddaughter is 10 and we already have her Bat Mitzvah date.

Anyway, can't wait to zipline....I am afraid, but if I want to lessen my bucket list by 1, I better do it now.

What did you guys do after you ziplined and what did you do in Costa de Maya?

Thanks for all th info.

Carol

Hi Stargate,

Not too many people use the word shul anymore. Nice to hear. Can't believe my granddaughter is 10 and we already have her Bat Mitzvah date.

Anyway, can't wait to zipline....I am afraid, but if I want to lessen my bucket list by 1, I better do it now.

What did you guys do after you ziplined and what did you do in Costa de Maya?

Thanks for all th info.

Carol

Our sons' B'nai Mitzvot were in 2001 and 2003. Times sure flies. Mazel Tov on your granddaughter's date.

Don't worry about zipping. My DH is afraid of heights and fell in love with it.

After we were done, we did a little shopping in the port area then went back to the ship for a quick nosh. Then my oldest DS and I walked to Mahogany Beach. It was beautiful and the water was bathtub warm.

In Costa Maya, we spent a wonderful day at Tropicante. It is not an all inclusive; it's a beach-front restaurant owned by a Texan. I emailed Steve asking for four deck chairs by the water. His only request-please buy a drink. The AIs in Costa Maya are about $50 per person, which includes all the alcohol and food that can be consumed. For the four of us, we had two buckets of beer (one dozen bottles total), a frozen drink, and the most delicious fish ceviche, nachos, and guacamole. We were stuffed and couldn't have eaten more had we tried. All this for $70.00 total, which included gratuities. The service we received surpassed the service on the ship. I can't say enough about Tropicante. Oh, except that it was on the same ocean and the same sand as the AIs. Search Tropicante on Trip Advisor for more info and recommendations. (Man, I sound like a commercial.)

Thanks for the great info.....I will surely look up the Tropicante......Would be nice if we were on the same cruise one day......Well one never knows.

Rich and I are getting excited.....a week from Saturday.

Enjoy your cruise and be well

Again,

Thanks

Carol

Archived