Booked Embassy Suites, 17th St, Ft Lauderdale...

AAAMom

That's a nice hotel in a great location! It's 10 minutes from the airport, less than 5 minutes from Port Everglades, and is right in the middle of a large number of shops and restaurants. Everything you could want is within easy walking distance.

AAAMom,I have also booked this hotel for our pre-cruise stay next April before boarding the Star.I extensively researched hotels in the area and this one shines like a star!!It is beautiful, location is great,free shuttle service from airport and to the port next day,free cooked breakfast next morning, free cocktails at happy hour in the evening at managers reception and a family of ducks that live amongst the foliage and waterfall in the atrium.I think we made a great decision!!:)

Jaxonbrownie,

That would be great but we leave for our cruise on the 16th. We may stay there one night on our return on the 22nd...but we're not sure. Too bad that would've been fun!

AAAMom, I'll tell you what, If you decide to stay an extra night to relax after your cruise,I am going to send you a private e-mail through this message board with my name and if you are there, you can look me up!We should be at the Hotel by 2:00 pm or so,our flight lands at 1:30.Maybe we'l see you!If not, have a great trip!Jaxson:)

OOops, just tried to send you a message but it indicates that you wish to not recieve e-mails,my e-mail is jjuhl@frontiernet.net if you want to send me yours and then I could e-mail you my name if you want to inquire at the desk at the hotel if you stay,don't want to just put my full name out here,if you know what i mean!:) Jaxson

Archived