Luggage Allowance Fly/Cruise Package

abigailuk

We have booked a fly/cruise package (jet2/Celebrity) through Thomas Cook in September, flying Manchester to Rome. Since we are flying on a low cost airline do we have any luggage allowance or do I need to add it via the airline website. I have tried to do this with the details provided on our final invoice receipt but am unable to do so. Also will I be able to do online checkin Thanks

Hi

It appears that each pax has one bag at 22kilos

Plus you will have your cabin bags as well

We are going in October would be great if you can post

Your experience on your return

Thanks

We've done Manchester to Rome (last September) and Manchester to Malaga (last month) both booked via Royal Caribbean and both on Jet2. One bag 22kg per person and one item of hand baggage - "This should weigh less than 10kg and it should be no bigger than 56x45x25cm" No meal or free drink onboard but these could be purchased (limited selection some of which did sell out quite quickly). 3 of the four flights were ontime, the fourth departing an hour late but making up some time inflight. We find Jet2 as good as many airlines and better than most. Hoping for Jet2/Celebrity combination direct to Rome in September

We have booked a fly/cruise package (jet2/Celebrity) through Thomas Cook in September, flying Manchester to Rome. Since we are flying on a low cost airline do we have any luggage allowance or do I need to add it via the airline website. I have tried to do this with the details provided on our final invoice receipt but am unable to do so. Also will I be able to do online checkin Thanks

Can I ask what date you are going on? I take it it is on Equinox? We are going on the 24th Sept cruise, also from Manchester and we too booked Thomas Cook.

Hi.

We have just come back from 12 nights on the Silhouette. We flew back on Jet 2 from Venice & the Luggage allowance is 22k in the hold & I think 8k hand luggage.:)

Hi

We're on the cruise before yours leaving on Sept14th (counting down the weeks)

Thanks everyone for luggage advice, as there was no mention of it in our details. Will we be able to do online checkin and if so how long before

Thanks

Archived