Brilliance of the Seas Dec 2011 Dubai Cruise - Picture Review

WOW! These are places I have never seen before, so thanks so much for the great review and photos!

We sailed on Brilliance in 2010 on a transatlantic from Miami to Southampton and had a wonderful time. She is a wonderful ship!

Just caught up on your review, thanks for the additional airliner pics and copy of menu. It sounds tasty on paper, hope it was for you. I am even more excited to be onboard Brilliance in Febuary after seeing more onboard pics. You are my new Travel Channel to the Middle East :D since that network has mostly reruns of food and eating shows. I will probably never visit UAE (I usually never say never) so thanks again for your review.

WOW! These are places I have never seen before, so thanks so much for the great review and photos!

We sailed on Brilliance in 2010 on a transatlantic from Miami to Southampton and had a wonderful time. She is a wonderful ship!

The destinations on this cruise were pretty exotic indeed. We enjoyed it very much. My wifey said that she doesn't mind doing this itinerary again, maybe a few years down the road.

I've never seen a review of these ports and it is wonderful. Thank you!

Have I made Cruise Critic history with this review?

Oh cool. I didn't realise that.

I should continue posting more pics and stake my claim to Cruise Critic Fame!

Admins - can I get a medal?

Just caught up on your review, thanks for the additional airliner pics and copy of menu. It sounds tasty on paper, hope it was for you. I am even more excited to be onboard Brilliance in Febuary after seeing more onboard pics. You are my new Travel Channel to the Middle East :D since that network has mostly reruns of food and eating shows. I will probably never visit UAE (I usually never say never) so thanks again for your review.

The food was pretty decent, overall.

I'm not a big fan of the Mid East, but I dare say you ought to try this itinerary, if you have the chance to. It is just really unique.

More pics coming up.

Archived