Brilliance of the Seas Dec 2011 Dubai Cruise - Picture Review

Thank you for the review and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the ports. None of the things that I've read so far on the Dubai itineraries has been very positive (I checked the reviews in the review section) so it's nice to see another perspective. I think you referred to it as "unique"? So maybe it's worth giving it a try!

Terimakasih, Denise!

Really enjoy your reviews. Your Voyager trip to Shanghai makes me realise I should try cruising out of Singapore someday. It is so much easier when the home port is near.

Keep cruising, and keep posting!

Michael

Selamat Datang! Welcome to Singapore.

Indeed, the Voyager cruise to Shanghai had more than 100 Malaysians. Sorry, I can't recall how many Indonesians there were on board that cruise.

zlb3m9.jpg

Day 4. On this itinerary, we had an overnight at Oman. On the first day in Oman, we went inland to the Nizwa area, including the Nizwa fort.

On the second day, we would be going to visit their Grand Mosque.

You can read on the Cruise Critic that walking to the port gate was not permitted. Our private tour operator could not come directly to ship side to pick us up either. So, we had to take the complimentary shuttle to the port gate, alight from the complimentary shuttle and look for the tour guide. It was an easy process. They had placards with our names.

Archived