Steakhouse Demonstration

dljones

It is a good demonstration, they serve you a few of the things they cook, they used to serve a little of all the things demonstrated, but not anymore, just more cutbacks, but still fun to attend, they will show it in the Fun Times

Its always a crowded room so be sure and get there a little early.

On the Valor fall of 2011 they did the demo and only gave samples of the mushroom soup and lady finger dessert. On the Freedom in February 2012 they gave little samples of everything -- even the chicken and mac & cheese.

Just did it on the Pride, did not really think it was worth the time. The chefs were obviously very talented, but the Asst CD didn't seem to know too much about food and wasn't a good presenter. They gave samples just of beef stroganoff and strawberry cheesecake, which was not very good in my opinion - not cheesy. Did get a few recipes which was nice. Maybe good for something different to do if want to get out of the sun midday.

strawberry cheesecake, which was not very good in my opinion - not cheesy.

Exactly. Agree with this 100%.

Also agree with it not really being worth the time. I mean, it was fine and all, but it's really just basically a teaser to get you to eat in the steakhouse. Personally, I'd just rather eat at the steakhouse. And did (but not from the demo - had gone the night before). And highly recommend it (eating there, not the demo).

Archived