Just booked Dawn July 4 ...

Gypsea

Tell me lots of things cuz this is my first Princess. Me and sis are heading to a wedding in Fairbanks and then jumping ship in Whittier.

Need lots of good news and Dawn opinions.

Thanks,

Rita

One of my favorite cruises was on the Dawn. She's a beautiful sun class ship with a gorgeous atrium. Be sure and attend the champagne waterfall after dinner on the second formal night. Check your Princess Patters for the time. Be there early to get a good view from the stairway. The MaitreD` Hotel and his favorite head waiters build a giant waterfall out of champagne glasses (it takes some time). Then, the MaitreD asks a special guest to pour the first bottle of champagne over the glasses to begin the champagne waterfall. You can get in line and have your picture taken pouring the champagne. There is finger food, free champagne, music and dancing. Also, the best coffee on the ship is served at LaPattiserie (sp?) beside the atrium. Also check your Princess Patters for Pub Night in the Vista Lounge. It's a funny, adult comedy show. Have fun!

Those are the things I need to know. Thanks Aquarian.

Are there any special spots on the Dawn you found that were a bit less busy, you know, a hot tub, removed from the others or something along those lines? What about the exercise classes and spa? Are some classes free? Can you go in the spa and soak in those tubs or do you pay a daily fee, if they have any, that is?

One more thing...cabin D603, an obstructed oceanview on deck 8, has anyone stayed here. It appears that there may actually be a bit of a view. How is it? Anyone?

Thaks, I know I'm a pain but we all must do what we do best!

Archived